An Intelectual and Canadian point of on the yearly Oscar Race, and various other Entertainment Issues

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm back and I'm ready for buisness

Ok, i know its not like I left with much, but what I had hoped for back in Febuary, didnt pan out to be. When I originally started, I inspired this blog to elevate itself with time to the kind of site that gets great attention much like Nathaniel's The Film Experience, Andy's Everything Oscar or other various Oscar Blogs. With much ambition I begun .... and ended. I only posted seven post in the duration of a month and then nothing. Clearly anyone who thought that blogging a film site is easy... well their wrong (atleast to my opinion). So i honestly couldnt keep up with it, not with a huge course load, family troubles and a promotion at work. It took me a good two months to re organize myself, focus on the Oscar scene and here I am. Much will be added in the following weeks, some on the Oscars, some on films in general, and some on broader entertainment issues. For now here's my thoughts on the Supporting Actress race, thank you so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home